TCC, in conjunction with the Management Development Institute of Singapore, gives Annual Bursary awards to TCC members’ children. An independent panel of judges determine awards for students from Sec 1 to Sec 5, ITE, Polytechnic & Junior College.
TCC also offers Annual Scholarship & Bursary award to members’ children from Pri 3 to Sec 5 which is awarded during our AGM. For more information on Scholarships and Bursaries, call our Member Service Officers at 63193 700
* Terms & conditions apply
- Claimable by members with at least 1 year of membership
- 1 of the parents will be required to be a member of TCC if their child is below 16 years old
- Applicants who are 16 years old and above are required to join as a member of TCC.
- Ordinary members must have monthly contributions to S1 Subscription account for the past 12 months
- Ordinary members with irregular monthly contributions will not be eligibile unless they have a minimum balance of $1000 in their subscription account
- Family & Associate members who have irregular monthly contributions will not be eligible
- The latest payslip of parents; Notice of Assessment; past 12 months CPF contributions; child’s result slip and a copy of birth certificate must be submitted.